What you should expect & cost
In discomfort, reduced mobility, feeling tired and maybe in need of some relaxation or “maintenance”?
I believe I can help you.
In your appointment and maybe beforehand you will be asked some questions about your general health and reason for your visit. Treatments are usually done whilst you are fully clothed although you may be asked to remove thick jumpers etc or other bulky clothing or jewellery. Sometimes clothing needs to be loosened. Often the treatment is conducted standing up or sat. It is not always necessary to lie down. Allow up to 45 mins for a treatment.
Appointments must be made in advance. For appointments call 07951 922750 or email using the link below
Fees are £50 for the initial treatment and £40 thereafter. Special package of 3 treatments taken within 21 days max for £110 paid on the first treatment date. A saving of £20.
A cancellation charge of £40 may be made if you fail to show for a treatment or cancel within 24 hours (unless Covid-19 related). Please note my studio is a covid secure venue and I ensure all the relevant guidance and cleaning requirements etc are strictly adhered too. You will be required to wear a mask for your treatment (unless exempt). I will be wearing a mask plus a visor for your further safety. Further information is below.
A bit more detail …….
Treatment times can vary depending on what needs to be done. I have been trained to assess quickly what treatment is required and I have the ability to adapt to your needs. There are no side effects and the treatment does not involve any manipulation of you. It is gentle although you may feel the body reacts in some way, eg heat or tingling. The treatments frequently leave you feeling good, lengthened and often your symptoms will have gone completely or lessened. Treatments can also be undertaken for relaxation.
The number of treatments needed does vary from person to person. A single treatment can suffice but people often benefit from having several sessions. Some people come to me for “maintenance” or for relaxation or to release tension/anxiety and to simply feel good once again. I have a number of clients who feel tired, or generally unwell and they have benefited from EMMETT therapy, often feeling less tired, with less discomfort and better balance and mobility after a treatment.
The treatment is suitable for people of all ages. Please note that EMMETT does not treat specific conditions but may help with the symptoms of medical conditions, for example, easing discomfort, increasing range of movement, reducing restrictions of movement. It may also help when other traditional forms of treatment have not been so successful. You can combine other treatments with EMMETT therapy too.
There are several things you need to do and be aware of before coming for an appointment.
By coming to the appointment you are doing so at your own risk and accept that I am acting within the current guidelines and best practise. In the unlikely event of your contracting the virus as a result of attending the appointment you accept that I will not be held liable.
- Prior to your appointment you will receive an email from me outlining the new measures (including hygiene and sanitisation steps taken)and what to expect in order to be “Covid 19 safe”. Plus you will need to sign a Health Screening Questionnaire which will arrive with the email.
- Please do not come if you are unwell, I will not charge a cancellation fee if you need to cancel within 24 hours of your appointment if this is the case.
- If you or anyone that you have been in contact with have had Covid-19 related symptoms within 2 weeks of your appointment please let me know and we can reschedule.
- Please wear a face covering when you arrive and throughout your treatment if you wish. I will be wearing a face shield and mask for your further protection.
- Bring only what you need to the appointment.
- Hand sanitising gel is provided to use on arrival and on exit. You are welcome to bring your own as then it is one less item to touch. It is highly recommended you wash your hands at the earliest opportunity following the appointment.
- Please bring some water to drink as alas none can now be provided.
For further information call Wendy on 07951 922750 or